If you are looking for the search result of content://com.avast.android.mobilesecurity/temporarynotifications you are in the perfect place. From below you’ll be able to download the Avast free mobile security.
Protect yourself against viruses and malware that display unwanted pop-ups and ads with Avast Mobile Security, the most reliable free antivirus for Android. Essential and free anti-virus and anti-malware protection with additional privacy features and improved PC performance. Free essential anti-virus and anti-malware protection with added privacy and performance-boosting features.
Call blocking, app locking included. Avast Mobile Security Antivirus for Android. Avast Mobile Security Antivirus Varies with the device: Protect your Android phone and tablet with the top-rated free mobile security app.
Antivirus Engine: Scan installed apps, memory card content, and new apps. Avast Mobile Security defends against malware, secures individual apps.
More Interesting: http bit ly getbuildpin
To download the original Avast mobile security application, you can head to Google Play Store or just click on the download link given below. Below I have added the original Google Play Store download link for Avast app or content://com.avast.android.mobilesecurity/temporarynotifications.
Download Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus for Android:
If you want to download the Avast Security & Antivirus application for Android, use the below download link. By clicking on the download link given below, you’ll redirect to Google Play Store download page, and from there you’ll be able to download the application for free.
Advantages of Avast Mobile Security Antivirus for Android
With avast! Mobile Security, you can protect your Android mobile phone and tablet. This antivirus has the following Features:
- Antivirus – It offers on-demand analysis of all the applications you have installed on the device, as well as the contents of the memory card. It also explores applications that have just been downloaded or are running for the first time. You can customize the antivirus tool to schedule analyzes and perform updates. You can also configure your antivirus to remove suspicious files and uninstall unwanted applications.
- In case of loss or theft of the phone, it allows its location by GPS, as well as blocking the terminal and deleting or forwarding all the information to a new number by SMS.
- Network Meter: shows consumption of data of each application, individually, through WiFi, 3G or roaming networks.
- Firewall – The firewall or firewall feature provides good protection for attempts to let hackers compromise your mobile device. The firewall will disable access to an application’s Internet if it considers it malicious and avoids exposing your private information.
- Application Blocking – Allows us to block access to the applications we want, for example to the Messages to our photo gallery, to Facebook, etc. For this, it is necessary to establish a password of 4 or 6 digits.